Fastbraces® is a revolutionary new orthodontic system, provided by the experts at Aesthetika Dental Studio. If your teeth are crooked, twisted or misaligned then this could be the treatment for you.
The advanced technology used by Fastbraces® was developed to provide an affordable, fast and safe treatment option to those with moderate to severe orthodontic issues.
(Only for a limited number of cases)
Straighten both your upper and lower teeth for just £2250 (original price £2750)
+ FREE 2x Retainers (original price £250 per arch)
+ FREE Home Kit whitening (original price £250)
0% Finance Available
Book a free consultation now and save over £1000!
Terms and conditions apply
Did you know...
Fast! Treatment times range from 3 months to about a year.
Fastbraces® Technology typically works with just one orthodontic wire from start to finish, whereas old braces usually require a series of wires and tightening procedures. Fastbraces® Technology uses a special square super-elastic nickel-titanium wire which is activated by the special design of the braces. This dynamic wire helps upright the whole tooth using the natural temperature of the mouth in just one stage. Now treatment time can be measured in months instead of years!
How it works
The fundamental difference between conventional brace systems and Fastbraces® is the staggered tooth movement. Traditional braces tend to move teeth in two stages, firstly they move the crown and secondly they move the root.
Whilst this staggered technique works and has done for many years, it can be time consuming; normally it takes around a year for each stage of movement to be completed. Fastbraces® can boast treatment times of half this length because it focuses on both areas at the same time.
The ability to do this comes from elementary mechanical characteristics. Fastbraces® use an innovative 'elbow' design in the brackets and a uniquely shaped wire which work together exert forces on the root and crown simultaneously.
Brackets dictate how flexible the wire on a brace can be and this has an impact on how much movement a wire can affect on the teeth. Conventional brackets are square and close together, which means the force that a wire can exert is limited. With Fastbraces® however, the triangular shaped brackets with an elevated slot, allow for more space between each bracket, enabling greater wire flexibility. Ultimately, this means we can deliver the smile of your dreams in a short space of time.
How long will it take?
Fastbraces® patients are able to achieve their perfect smile in around half the time that it would take traditional brace systems. On average it takes from three months to up to a year to move teeth into the desired position.
- Patients report very little discomfort when undergoing treatment.
- Reduced time in the chair means reduced time necessary to perform work, we transfer this benefit to you as a patient in the form of a reduced cost!
- Majority of Fastbraces cases do not require any tooth extractions, unlike traditional fixed braces.
- Dramatically less time wearing a retainer, 15 minutes each day is sufficient.
- Reduced treatment time means shorter window of opportunity for oral hygiene difficulty meaning less risk of decay.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you decide if you're a good candidate for Fastbraces®?
Here are a few simple questions to ask yourself that can help determine whether or not you are a good candidate:
- Would you like a straighter, more beautiful smile?
- Would you like that beautiful smile in a few short months instead of years?
- Would you like to experience less discomfort?
- Would you like to pay less for your orthodontic treatment?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions, then CONGRATULATIONS, you could be a great candidate for Fastbraces®!
Fastbraces® Teeth Crowding animation
Everybody should be able to smile with confidence!
- Do you have gaps between your teeth?
- Do you have crooked teeth?
- Do you hide your teeth behind your lips or your hand?
- Do you hate getting your photo taken?
- Are YOU one of the thousands of people who dislike their smile?
If any of these statements apply to you, then We Can Help!
If you’ve ever considered traditional fixed braces but have been put off by the need to wear them for 2 - 3 years and by the cost, then We Can Help!
If you’ve ever considered clear aligners but have been hesitant due to the cost and length of time you may need to wear them, then We Can Help!
Aesthetika Dental Studio is proud to be your Premier Dental Office that now offers the amazing Fastbraces® Technology.
Fastbraces® Open Bite animation
- FAST – treatment time that is measured in months instead of years!
- EASY – retainers for only 15-20 minutes a day
- SAFE – Tested by leading Universities in the U.S., Europe, and South America
- QUALITY – The original, certified by the Inventor and made in the U.S.
- SIMPLE – Almost always Non-Extraction treatment
- CLEAN – possibly less decay around brackets due to short treatment duration
- CLEAR – aesthetic ceramic brackets available with a tooth colored wire
For more information on Fastbraces® Technology or to make an appointment, call 02085416480.
Fastbraces® High Canines animation